FRIGOMET GB 500
FRIGOMET GB 500 is a transparent high performance product free of oil, suitable for all kinds of grinding and standard to medium machining operations. Its excellent flushing and wetting performance provides an efficient removal of chips and swarf.
- Transparent fluid, free of mineral and synthetic oil
- Free from silicon
- Suitable for grinding and light to medium machining applications on steel and grey cast iron; grinding operations on glass
- Excellent flushing and wetting action, high swarf transportation and coolant efficiency
- Long sump life due to high stability formulation
- Low consumption
- Easy maintenance by tramp oil separation
- Good corrosion protection
- Applicationsrecommended concentration (depending on process and material): 3,5 – 6%
- Compatibility of materialsGrey Cast Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel, Glas
- Fields of applicationgrinding; for glass applications grinding and drilling
- Corrosion protection
- Foaming characteristics
High dynamics requires very good foaming chracteristics. High flushing power ensures reliable swarf removal. Very good cooling effect prevents workpiece burning.