HYCUT ET 46 + ADDITIV ET
HYCUT ET 46 + ADDITIV ET belong to the two-component water-miscible system. Mixed with water form both components a high-performance metal working emulsion. HYCUT ET 46 can be also used as machining oil or hydraulic oil.
- Recommended for demanding processes
- Outstanding lubricating performance
- Easy adaption to application requirements by independent adjustment of two components
- Good run off ensures low consumption
- Clean parts and machine by excellent washing action
- Easy maintenance and long service life due to tramp oil separation
- Excellent corrosion protection properties
- Free from bactericide and silicon
- Applicationsrecommended concentration (depending on process and material): HYCUT 3 – 20% / ADDITIV 2,5-3%
- Compatibility of materialsGrey Cast Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium
- Fields of applicationgrinding, turning, milling, drilling, deep drilling, reaming, broaching, honing
- Corrosion protection
- Foaming characteristics
High dynamics requires very good foaming chracteristics. High flushing power ensures reliable swarf removal. Very good cooling effect prevents workpiece burning.
High dynamics requires good foaming characteristics . Depending on the turning process high demands in terms of material compatibility. Long service life and high efficiency.
High stability and free from foaming for tools with internal cooling. Sophisticated cutting parameters and materials require excellent lubrication performance.
High stability and free from foaming for tools with internal cooling. Long service life and high efficiency.
Requires very high lubricity and good wetting performance. With internally cooled tools high stability and very good foaming characteristics.
Besides excellent lubricity, even a good wetting and flushing characteristic is required.
Very high demands on the lubrication performance for long tool life.
High demands on the wetting and rinsing performance. Good foaming characteristics ensures reliable processes.