NOVAMET 100 is an all-purpose product used for machining and forming of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The performance of the product is such that it can also be used on hard to machine materials.
- Suitable for all metal machining applications
- Particularly recommended for aluminium and aluminium alloys chipping
- Longer sump life due to its high micro-biological stability
- High washing and flushing power ensures cleaner machines and work pieces
- Very good foaming characteristics even with water hardness of 5°d
- Good corrosion protection
- Applicationsrecommended concentration (depending on process and material): 4-10%
- Compatibility of materialsGrey Cast Iron, Steel, Aluminium
- Fields of applicationgrinding, turning, milling, drilling, deep drilling, reaming
- Corrosion protection
- Foaming characteristics
High dynamics requires good foaming characteristics . Depending on the turning process high demands in terms of material compatibility. Long service life and high efficiency.
High stability and free from foaming for tools with internal cooling. Long service life and high efficiency.
High stability and free from foaming for tools with internal cooling. Sophisticated cutting parameters and materials require excellent lubrication performance.